Our newsletter is all about sharing and education. Contributors are not paid, but authors retain the rights to their work.
What we’re looking for in our newsletter contributors:
Words count is between 200 and 600 words. If you have a longer piece, you might want to consider dividing it into parts for publication over two or more newsletter issues.
- Quotations must be acknowledged and the source included.
- Your work may be edited before appearing in the CWUIB publication.
- All contributions are to be your own work, educating and uplifting. Self promotion will not be tolerated. Please advise if the piece has been published before, where and when.
- If you include diagrams or images, again please indicate copyright.
- Please include a brief bio and your contact details so those readers who are interested in your writings may contact you if they choose too.
Finally please understand that by submitting a piece of work to CWUIB you automatically give permission for CWUIB to use your contribution or any part of it in all or any CWUIB promotional materials including, radio programs, the web site, seminars, conferences and advertising.
Please submit your contribution via this form: Newsletter
Please submit one piece at a time, we will be in touch with you as quickly as possible.